MooreKids is in need of the following items for its ongoing programs. If you are interested in donating any of these items, please email us at email@example.com and we will arrange to them pick up or provide you with a place to drop them off:
- Prom dresses, shoes, jewelry for Operation Prom.
- Gently used sports equipment.
- Gift-wrapping supplies to wrap gifts for Holiday Gift Drive. (tape, holiday
wrapping paper, ribbons, gift tags, scissors, boxes, tissue paper)
- School supplies to donate to MTPS students. (see www.mtps.com for school supply lists)
- Gift Cards in any denomination to Wegmans, Acme, ShopRite, Target, CVS, RiteAid. We will either use these gift cards to purchase items for our programs or give them out to families as needed.
- Storage space—we need somewhere to put all these donated dresses, equipment, and supplies! If you have an extra closet, space in your garage, or other space and can store items.
We also accept clothing donations packed in ready to “grab and go bags” to get clothes to children who need them as quickly as possible. In a reusable shopping bag, please pack up good quality clothing in current styles. Each bag should include 3-4 pants, 4-5 shirts and a sweatshirt. Nice jackets optional. New underwear and socks gladly accepted. Avoid clothing with vacation destinations and colleges as it leads to uncomfortable questions for the children who then wear these clothes. Please label the outside of the bag with gender, size and season. (boy, size 10, fall/winter). To arrange drop off, please contact Devika Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org.